GO Behind the Scenes of the Pandemic
How could we put on this wonderfully terrifying event without the the help and support of so many great people who are ready to give up their time? If running with the dead (or as the dead) isn't for you, but you still want to have a great time, consider being a volunteer!
Volunteers will be required to perform one of the support missions listed below:
- Assisting with runner registration and general check-in
- Assisting in the Contamination zone where Zombie Transformation occurs, you will work in close proximity with our zombies
- Directing runners throughout the course
- Maintaining water stations
- Monitoring Obstacles and Safe Zones
- Overseeing runner rinse-off and operating water hoses in the Decontamination Zone
- Awarding of race medals at the Finish Line
- Trash pickup
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
All volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and be registered a minimum of seven days before the event date.
*Everyone must have a signed waiver! Click Here to Download
Volunteers will participate from 7:30am - 1pm
Each volunteer will work a 5.5 hour shift and will receive the following perks:
- Free Admittance to the Survivors Party (All Day!)
- Buffalo Zombie Mud Run Volunteer T-shirt
- Food and Water
- Free Parking
FREE – There is no charge to come and support your friends & loved ones as they embark on their journey.. they’ll actually need all the moral support they can get!!